Sunday 15 May 2016

My Dancing Comps

Yesterday I had a dancing competition in New Plymouth for my new barefoot and it was the first time I ever competed it. Here is my story about the competition.

Waiting nervously in the wings as one of the girls from another class danced her heart out.
"No I'm first " I reacted in my head
As I took the stage the crowed was dead silent and I shivered with fear. The music screamed out of the speaker and my body reacted. Swinging my arm in the air I controlled it to the right speed. I swung my body to the front and their beady eyes watched me like a hawks prey.

I smiled and looked up. I saw the judges talking about something I wondered if it was good or bad. Eager to know I carried on with my dance and I still kept smiling. Kicking my leg high I wish I done it better but it was good enough.

I finished my dance and walked off the stage and got a couple well done and some congrats. Now the stressful bit waiting for the results.
1st place = Isabella G
2nd place = Caro O (ME)
3rd place = Lydia Y and Olivia W T
4th place = Sophia C
All though I didn't win I still did awesome for my first time. Comment down below if you have ever done a competition of some sort

No comments:

Post a Comment