Tuesday 10 May 2016

lights, Camera, Action

           

As the mouth chewed our ticket, We were free to go into the movie theatre. Once we had found our seats I shoved my body into my soft, comfy, chair and and forced my hand into some chewy, sour skittles.

Du non, Du non, the music played. The Movies, aren’t usually sold out, but it’s very weird that all the seats are taken.           
  “Nanna whats the time!” I whispered.
“2.00pm” she replied
“So just 5.00 minutes” I added
Omg I’m so excited the movies about to start, But I can’t see in front of me.

I shoved my hand into the popcorn and scoffed a large handful. An oily coating of butter slid between my fingers. It made gripping my coke difficult as i tried to rinse the annoying leftover bits of kernal from my teeth.
“Eeemmm” I sad in my head      
“Shut up I can hear you” Snapped my sister Georgie.
“Settle down” replied Nanna
“Do you want to get us kicked out of here” she added.

Here we go again………

No comments:

Post a Comment