Wednesday 18 May 2016

Creating Crafts 19/5/16

Shuffling through the door is harder than it looks if you’re nervous. Bunching around the table our ears screamed with pain. “Are we done listening” one ear squawked. As a high pitched voice echoed in the background. Finally we can start. Releasing my hand I grabbed the glue gun and stabbed glue onto the detailed fabric. “AAAAAHHHH” screamed Isabella. “What” said the instructor with a shrill, eager to know.

“I, I, I, I burnt myself ”she replied
“Georgie can you show Isabella where the bathroom is” asked the instructor. As Isabella scuttled to the bathroom. I felt sorry for the kid.

Sitting in my seat she skipped once again back to her chair with a slight smile on her face. “Are you ok” I asked
“Yeah I’m fine” she added
“Thank goodness” I replied
How could this day get any worse?

No comments:

Post a Comment