Wednesday 29 June 2016

How to create a blog and post

Hi I'm Caro and I am going to be talking to you about how to post and create a blog using blogger so lets go!

Step 1: Firstly you have to have a google account to create a blog so I will do a blog about that. Once you have signed in you go onto settings and push "Create blog" Then it will pop up with a little screen where it says blog title the it say put in an address. Then you push create blog.

Step 2. To post on the stats on the left hand side their is a bold orange button the says "New post". Once you push that you can blog about what you want to and then post it.


Their is my 2 steps to create and post on blog so please comment and tell me how it worked I would love to know and please visit again
 

No comments:

Post a Comment